I heard a man cursing loudly outside my window, so I peeked. Then I grabbed my phone quickly because his 4 wheel drive was spinning crazy. Then my kids wanted to see. The rest is all video goodness.
So...now...after 650+ (after the 380 when I first wrote this addition) comments, its difficult to discern what's already been said about this episode...or, some of you simply can't read...
1. Angry Man was offered assistance by several passersby; whom he cursed out profusely (that's what garnered my attention from inside.)
2. My neighbors and I actively help people who get stuck on our hill, including each other. This hill is treacherous when un-plowed.
3. A Toyota Prius climbed the hill, unassisted.
4. A TOYOTA PRIUS CLIMBED THE HILL, UNASSISTED.
5. My children cheered his every attempt to free himself, and again when he did finally free himself. They never once pointed or laughed. My daughter questioned why Angry Man would yell and curse at his vehicle since it couldn't hear him. I on the other hand did in fact laugh at Angry Man...when he cursed those who would attempt to help him, laughed when he dropped his phone enraged, laughed when he ran it over, and laughed when he almost let his truck roll backwards down the hill when he forgot to put it into park and started to get out. And no, I certainly wasn't putting myself any closer to his rage or his vehicle.
All you good Samaritans keep helping those who need help, but please, don't endanger your own life in the process :)
For Licensing please contact licensing(at)fullscreen.net